Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Lighthearted and Collaborative Nanny/FA for Family in Castro (Part-time, San Francisco)
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $25-$30/hour, D.O.E.
Children: 2 children (4-months and 2 years)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Lovely family of four seeks a part-time nanny / family assistant Monday, Wednesday and Friday with options to help on Saturday and/or Sunday during the day. Their ideal candidate has infant experience, is cheerful, highly organized and loves being around kids. This candidate will help care for their 4-month old daughter and picking up their 2-year old from school. They need someone who can help out with household duties including running errands, preparing dinner for their toddler, keeping the children’s rooms and play areas tidy, children’s laundry and keeping the home in order.
– 2 years minimum working in a private residence with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Kind, caring
– Assist with feeding, bathing and diapering infant
– Assist with school pickups
– Preparing and washing bottles
– Preparing healthy solids and dinner for toddler
– Supporting healthy development and milestones
– Organizing outings and after-school activities
– Tidying up, keeping children’s rooms and play areas clean
– Children’s laundry
– Keeping the kitchen tidy
– Running errands as needed
– Familiar with child development
– Infant experience
– Excellent communicator
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.