Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Lighthearted Nanny for Newborn (Hayes Valley, SF) –
Schedule: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $26-$28 / hour, Plus medical and standard benefits (paid vacations, federal holidays)
Children: 1 boy (will be 4.5 months old in January 2020)
Pets: 1 Bernese Mountain dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Sweet, first-time parents are seeking a long-term nanny for their baby boy. They’re looking for someone full-time to begin the first week of January 2020, but for the right candidate they can start sooner (November or December). Their ideal candidate is easygoing, timely, organized and genuine. They prefer a candidate fluent in Spanish and English who is experienced with infants and has a nurturing personality. Someone who enjoys getting down on the floor and playing with baby, assisting with milestones and is knowledgeable in childhood development. The nanny will be responsible for all child-related duties (feeding, bathing, laundry, tidying and cooking).
The family requires a driver (they have a household car for the nanny to use) and must be comfortable with a big dog.
Travel: The family travels to the East Coast in Southampton for 2 weeks during the summer. They’re ideal nanny will travel with them. Parents will be present some of the time, and nanny will share some of the care with grandparents. Nanny will have their own private room.
– 3 years minimum working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluent in English
– Preference for candidate fluent in Spanish
– Highly organized
– Fluent in Spanish
– Flexible to stay late if needed (maybe once a week)
– Pitch-in attitude
– Able to commit for 2 years minimum
– All aspects of child-related care (feeding, bathing, changing, etc.)
– Plan outdoor activities and outings (to parks, libraries, classes, play dates, etc.)
– Child’s laundry
– Prepare simple, healthy meals for baby
– Sanitize, prepare, wash bottles
– Keep child’s and common areas tidy
– Knowledgeable in child development
– Excellent communication skills
– Pitch-in attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.