Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Calaveras County CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: Live-In Couple with Ranching Experience (Calaveras County, CA)
Salary Amount or Range: 6-figure salary D.O.E. + benefits
Bay Area Region: Other
Our client is seeking a live-in couple for their 1200-acre gold country ranch in the Sierra Foothills. Their ideal candidates have an agricultural background with previous experience managing a ranch.
It is required that the couple have experience working hands-on with livestock, excellent housekeeping skills and a background in hospitality. The couple will be responsible for complete care of 30 cattle, 3 horses, chicken and other small livestock.
The client will provide housing on the property (comfortable 4-bedroom, 3-bath house in good condition), and a truck for use.
- 3-5 years in a similar role with verifiable references
- This position requires previous hands-on experience with cattle, horses and small livestock
- Fluency in English
- Agricultural background / education preferred
- Mechanical knowledge required
- Valid CA driver’s licenses and clean driving records
- No criminal records or outstanding warrants
- Non-smokers and drug-free
- Previous ranch management experience required
- Care exercise and training for 3 horses, small herd of cattle, small livestock
- General up-keep and cleaning of several homes, grounds, pool, ponds, shops, barns, roads, fences, firewood, stock water systems, flood irrigation
- Management of timber stand improvement and harvest, machinery maintenance and repair, caretaking and purchasing of all ranch supplies.
- Ability to perform light electrical, plumbing and carpentry and operate ranch equipment required.
- Ability to assist in welcoming and hosting guests of diverse backgrounds is a must.
- Must be willing to support owner’s use of property when owner and guests are in residence.
- Assist with guests and groceries when owner and guests are in residence.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of owner’s lodge, guest homes and cottages.
- Assist owner and guests with horse riding and instruction as needed.
- Ability to take on special projects assigned by owners on an as need basis
- Superb management and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.