Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: LIVE-IN Nanny for Infant/Toddler in Cole Valley
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7/7:30 p.m
Salary Amount or Range: $23-25/hour, D.O.E. + Healthcare
Children: 2 girls: 3-months-old and 3-years-old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: Mid-Late August
French family moving to San Francisco is in search of a full-time, experienced nanny for their two daughters, ages 3-months and 3-years old. They prefer a native English speaker who can teach and speak English exclusively to their girls. Care will be primarily for their infant as their toddler will be attending school full-time. Nanny will be responsible for driving their daughter to and from school, caring for their little one during the day, cooking for the children, assisting with bath and bedtime. They would love a candidate available for occasional babysitting, who is also nurturing, warm and a firm but gentle authority. Their older daughter is very outgoing, loves to run, engage in Montessori activities, and is always busy!
Parents will be working remotely with designated offices.
Accommodations: Family is providing a one bedroom apartment with a private entrance, adjacent to the family’s house. It has a bedroom, small living area, kitchen and bathroom.
- 3 years minimum working in a private home as a nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English (Native speaker preferred)
- Driver required; preferably candidate has a car and is open to using it for work
- Flexibility (must be open to babysitting and back-up care in case of an emergency)
- Familiar with Montessori principles a plus
- Warm, kind and loving personality
- Firm, but gentle authoritarian
- Can make a long-term commitment (3-4 years)
- Open to possibility of travel (likely domestic only – a ski trip, for example)
- Speak only in English to children
- Drive toddler to and from school
- Care for infant during the day
- Prepare, sanitize and wash bottles
- Prepare meals/snacks for toddler
- Help baby with transitions (to solids, nap schedule, etc.)
- Excellent communication
- Pitch-in attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.