Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Burlingame CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Loving Engaging Nanny for Infant + 5-year-old Needed for Family Moving to Burlingame [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (50 hours/week with opportunity for additional hours if desired)
Salary Amount or Range: $35/hour, D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + health stipend
Children: 13-month-old boy and 5-year-old girl
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
Start date: end of August / early September
A family currently in MA moving to the peninsula this summer is seeking a wonderful nanny to care for their two fun-loving and healthy children ages 1 (boy) and 5 (girl) years old. Care will be primarily for their son who will be 15-months-old by the start date. Their daughter will be attending kindergarten, but will require care after school and during school closures/sick days. Their son is walking, curious, and loves to build and knock things down! Their daughter is bright and loves playing with her brother, singing, doing arts and crafts, and being outside.
Responsibilities include all child-related care: planning age-appropriate activities, preparing children’s snacks and meals, kid laundry and light tidying, and helping with school pick-up/driving as needed. The best person for them is familiar with all the fun things the peninsula has to offer, reliable, can offer flexibility in their schedule, and will genuinely foster a long term relationship with their family!
Though still finalizing the details of where they’ll be living, they are looking in the Hillsborough/Burlingame/San Mateo area. They are flexible to offer additional hours if someone were interested in working more. At minimum they are looking for help Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Longevity is important as they will be in the Bay Area at least 3-5 years and would love for their nanny to stay with them for the duration of their time here.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + boosted
- TB, Tdap and Flu
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record and reliable vehicle (occasionally driving the children will be required; family will reimburse for mileage)
- Flexible with schedule (can work later if needed)
- Reliable and punctual
- Genuine, loving, kind
- Excellent communication
- Experienced working with infants to early school-age
- Familiar with the peninsula and kid-friendly activities
- Comfortable working around extended family
- Can make a long term commitment (at least a year)
- Plan fun age appropriate activities and outings
- Prepare children’s meals
- Children’s laundry
- Light tidying (children’s rooms, common/play areas, kitchen)
- Occasional driving to activities/school pick up
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.