Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Loving, Outdoorsy and Proactive Nanny/Family Assistant Needed for ROTA in SF
Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off ROTA Schedule (12-hour days, generally 7 or 8 a.m. to 7 or 8 p.m.)
Salary Amount or Range: $115,000 – $120,000/year + full health and IRA benefits
Children: 4 and 6 years old
Pets: 1 dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
*Local candidates in or near SF only*
A loving family in Clarendon Heights, SF is seeking a ROTA nanny/family assistant to assist with both childcare and household tasks. Their children are 4 (boy) and 6 (girl) years old and are silly, fun kids! They love to read and do arts and crafts, play imaginatively, ride their bikes, and spend a lot of time outside! Both kids are in school much of the day so they’re looking for a person who’s wonderful and trustworthy with children, but excited to pitch in with errands, home projects, and meal prep while the kids are at school. Both parents work full-time but are very involved with the kids, so the nanny/FA should be comfortable parents in the home.
Travel is required for this position as the family has additional homes in Tahoe and Montana where they spend much of their time during the summer.
Ultimately the best person for them is personable but professional, detail-oriented, a great communicator and looking for a long term commitment!
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private nanny/family assistant with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Must be full COVID vaccinated including most up-to-date booster
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide household car for work-related driving)
- Family assistant experience preferred
- Personable and professional
- Pitch-in attitude / takes initiative
- Proficient w/ Google Suite and Calendar
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and text/email communication)
- Flexible and willing to travel with the family
- Can make a long term commitment, at least a year ideally longer!
- Comfortable with dogs
- Child-related care
- Planning activities, outings, crafts, games, etc.
- Engaging in reading, imaginative play, etc.
- Driving kids to/from school, activities, playdates, appointments, etc.
- Running errands: picking up mail, shipping boxes, dry cleaning, groceries, shopping, etc.
- Keeping track of kids’ items (stocking, shopping, donating, etc.)
- Organization: storage room, children’s rooms and play areas, common areas, etc.
- Light tidying
- Children’s laundry
- Cooking for the kids + meal prep for the family
- Meeting vendors
- Walking the dog if needed
- Packing / prepping for travel
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.