Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Marina Family Seeks Excellent Morning Housekeeper FILLED
Schedule: See description
Salary Amount or Range: $50-$55/hr DOE plus PTO, Paid Holidays and sick days
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
San Francisco family of four (two adults and two children) are looking for an experienced 25 hour per week Housekeeper. The hired Housekeeper will be responsible for cleaning and organizing the family’s three-story Marina home.
The hired Housekeeper will establish a cleaning schedule to ensure that the entire home is cleaned in the most convenient and efficient way for the family. The ideal candidate is detailed, service-oriented, a self-starter, willing to provide back up children as needed (when the full-time nanny is on vacation, sick, or briefly out of the house), and able to maintain high service standards and overall efficiency of residence. The principals often work from home and appreciate someone who can take that into consideration when cleaning.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-1pm or
• Cleans the house with a high level of detail, including vacuuming, dusting, and mopping
• Organizes personal items and closets
• Laundry and putting clothes away
• Light ironing
• Handles dry cleaning needs
• Inventories, orders and stocks the laundry room and pantry with all needed equipment and supplies per guidelines provided
• Changes bedding and makes beds as directed, including ironing all sheets
• Gathers and empties trash bins
• Moves large trash bins out to street on the proper evening and brings them back inside after they’ve been emptied by Recology the following day
• Cleans furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products
• Re-stocks linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies, among other things as required
• Washes dishes and cleans kitchen
• Simple food prep: chop veggies, fresh juices, etc.
• Errands: occasionally picking up mail, groceries, dropping off dry cleaning, etc.
• All other housekeeping tasks as requested
• Monitoring closets, pantries, refrigerators, bathrooms (soap and bath tissues) etc.
• Greet vendors, delivery people, and guests
Profile of Candidate:
• Highly ethical and discreet
• Enjoys and takes pride in being a career Housekeeper
• Willing and excited to work with children when needed to support full-time nanny (girl age ~3, boy age ~1)
• Keen eye for detail and extensive experience cleaning high-end homes
• Forward-thinker with the ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
o Team player with a “can-do” and “I’ll figure it out” attitude and ability and desire to be flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
o The housekeeper will need to be able to work independently to complete tasks, but they will also need to be able to work as part of a team when necessary.
o For example, the housekeeper may need to occasionally work with a nanny or other childcare provider to ensure that the kids are safe and well-cared for while the parents are at work.
• Must have knowledge and experience in the care of fine finishings, special surfaces and how to work around high-end artwork
• Must enjoy working with GREEN cleaning products and should never use cleaning products that are not approved
• Must have high cleaning standards
• Must be experienced with deep cleaning and organizational projects
• Must have experience with ironing and caring for delicate fabrics, including sheets
• Experienced multi-tasker who has the ability to respond to any request in a timely fashion and follow through until its conclusion
• Must be able to follow specific directions and able to graciously accept feedback
• Must take the initiative to proactively look for anything that needs attention and work on it or report it to the appropriate party to get it resolved
• Should possess excellent communication skills
• Must be organized, hardworking, trustworthy, calm, and positive and should be capable of multitasking
• Positive, friendly disposition!
• Service-oriented with a passion for excellence
• Must be COVID vaccinated
• Must have 2+ years of professional experience as a Housekeeper for a family
• Must have access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to use it for work
• Long-term intent!
• Must have strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Punctuality and good attendance record is a must
• A polite individual who is flexible, self-motivated, a team player, and energetic
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 35 pounds without assistance
• Good working knowledge of written and spoken English is required
• Must be eligible to work legally in the United States
• Excellent references and a clean background check (due to the sensitive nature of the position, a background check will be conducted prior to the start of employment)
• $50-$55/hr on payroll
• Bridge toll stipend if needed
• Generous paid vacation time (on dates mutually agreeable to both parties)
• Discretionary bonus
• Yearly wage review
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.