Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Multifaceted PA/HM for Family in San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $33-$35/hour
Bay Area Region:
We’re looking for a household assistant who is seeking a career position supporting a young, professional growing family in San Francisco. This person should be energetic, smart and savvy to help a busy home with a wide range of household tasks.
The job is a mix of errands (ordering groceries and household supplies, managing packages, taking the car to the shop, taking the dog to the vet), computer work (scanning mail, sorting documents, entering data into basic spreadsheets, processing returns), daily cooking, meal prep, tidying up (the family has a weekly housekeeper for deep cleans, but requires daily tidying, light laundry, dishes and watering the plants).
The family has a rambunctious 11-month-old puppy that requires patience and some walks. They are currently training the puppy, so they’d love someone who enjoys working with animals. The Household Assistant must be willing to get vaccines for their infant (they already have a nanny).
Their ideal candidate is highly tech-savvy. They have a high-tech household and use a variety of apps to manage tasks and communicate. The best person for this position will be comfortable negotiating with vendors, updating finances as well as performing basic math. They should anticipate problems that can be fixed and address them, be action-oriented, and take initiative.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Driver required
- Car required
- Energetic, smart, capable
- Tech savvy
- Up-to-date on TB and TDAP vaccines
- Excellent time management
- Ordering groceries and household supplies
- Managing packages
- Taking the car in for maintenance
- Overseeing and scheduling vendors
- Administrative supportive
- Scanning mail
- Sorting documents
- Entering data into basic spreadsheets
- Processing returns
- Updating vendor manual
- Screening and fielding emails
- Preparing daily meals: a simple breakfast, light lunch and dinner which is left for the family to warm up
- Meal prep
- Stocking kitchen with snacks and staples
- Keeping pantry organized
- General tidying
- Light laundry
- Making the beds
- Watering the plants
- Taking dog to the vet
- Occasional walks as needed
- Must be tech-savvy and ideally proficient in Trello, Airtable, Google Docs, 1Password
- Highly proficient in Google Suite
- Takes initiative
- Excellent communication
- Receptive to feedback
- Can easily balance shifting priorities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.