Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Nanny / Educator needed for Two Boys (8 & 11) in Pac Heights, San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Full-Time (see description of hours below)
Salary Amount or Range: $100k D.O.E. + standard benefits
Children: 2 boys (8 and 11 years old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
We are looking for an educated nanny/babysitter with a positive attitude and can-do personality for two boys (ages 8 and 11). Someone warm, neat, organized and energetic! Candidate will be responsible for enrichment including helping the boys with their reading, writing and math skills. This family would like a candidate who will help with homework, find teaching moments and continually engage with the children. Candidate will be responsible for driving the children to and from after-school activities, planning play dates, engaging in fun (board games, outdoor games, etc.), scheduling appointments, keeping up with school information, and so on. Candidate will also have some household responsibilities including running errands, keeping up with auto repairs, making returns, etc.
Monday: 6:30am – 8:30am + 2pm-6:30pm
Tuesday: 1pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday: 6:30am – 8:30am + 2pm-6:30pm
Thursday: 2pm – 11pm
Friday: 1pm – 6:30pm
Travel: Staying with the kids while parents travel – few days per year as well as traveling with the family when needed and mutually agreed on well in advanced.
– 3 years minimum working in a private home with verifiable references
– Experience teaching in a classroom a must
– Candidate must have a B.A. degree
– Fluency in English
– Classroom teaching experience
– Educational background
– Takes initiative
– Positive attitude
– Teaching / enrichment
– Driving to/from school and to/from various activities
– Scheduling and coordinating for kids – activities, hair appointments, etc.
– Organizing – ensure boys bedrooms and playroom are organized and clean
– Prepare meals for the kids
– Help coordinate play dates for the kids
– Help with requests from the school
– Shopping that is related to the kids- clothes, shoes, Walgreens, etc.
– Cars – take cars for a wash/repair.
– Kitchen – put dishes away, unload and reload dishwasher.
– Garbage – if needed, throw away at the end of the day.
– Groceries shopping – if asked for.
– Mail office – help with shopping returns.
– Repairs for the house – coordinating repairs
– Experience working with school-aged children
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Well-versed in school-age coursework
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.