Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Nanny for Baby Girl in Hayes Valley to Start October (San Francisco)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $25-$30/hour, D.O.E.
Children: 1 child (will be almost 5 months in October)
Pets: 1 x Golden Doodle
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
These loving new parents are looking for a full-time nanny to care for their baby girl. The family prefers someone with infant experience who is familiar with exciting milestones and will dedicate their time to ensuring healthy development for their little babe. They would love a nanny who enjoys reading, singing, is comfortable getting down on the floor to play, and will take baby to the park, story-times, sing-a-longs and other fun age-appropriate activities. As their first nanny, you’ll play an integral part in helping with sleep training, transitioning to solid food, crawling, walking and so much more!
The family would love for someone to start part-time September 1st (9am-1pm M-F) and begin full-time on October 1st.
Driver required and candidate with own car preferred. Family can provide a permit for parking.
– 2 years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Permanent resident or US citizen
– Some flexibility (some days family might need candidate to start early and other days stay a bit later)
– Familiar with Hayes Valley area including local parks and libraries
– Own car for use (nice to have, but not required; family can provide a parking permit)
– Comfortable with dogs (family has a 16 lb. Golden Doodle)
– All aspects relating to care for baby, including:
– Feeding, bathing and diapering
– Washing and sterilizing bottles
– Laundry and tidying up
– Singing, reading, playing developmental and age-appropriate games
– Outings to the park, library, etc.
– Keeping home tidy
– Friendly and personable
– Open communication