Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Newborn Nanny for Sweet Family in the Panhandle – FILLED
Schedule: 25 hours guaranteed (see below)
Salary Amount or Range: $35/hour DOE + standard benefits
Children: 7-week old baby
Pets: 1 cat and 1 chihuahua mix
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
This sweet, easygoing family is seeking an experienced PT nanny for their 7-week-old newborn. Their ideal person has previously worked with newborns, has an excellent sense of humor, is creative, and genuinely loves children. Their baby girl sleeps well at night, loves to snuggle and is generally happy especially in the mornings. Responsibilities are mostly child-related, but the family would love someone who can occasionally help out with a household errand here and there, and is open to the possibility of traveling to their second home in L.A.
They can provide flexibility / shift hours for the right person, but are ideally looking for someone to work:
Mon/Tues/Wed 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Thursdays 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a nanny in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Second language nice, but not required (Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese)
- Must be experienced with newborns
- Valid driver with clean record
- Must be CPR certified + vaccinated (Covid, TB and Tdap)
- Has a good sense of humor / appreciates a bad pun
- Artistic / creative
- Loving, kind
- Open to travel – family has second home in L.A.
- All child-related care
- Feeding, changing
- Assisting with naps
- Child’s laundry
- Occasional errands
- Light tidying
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.