Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Tahoe CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Outdoorsy Nanny / FA for Family in Tahoe/Truckee
Schedule: Monday – Friday from Noon to 8pm; Saturdays 9am to 2pm (one full weekend off each month)
Salary Amount or Range: $35/hr in addition to benefits including assistance with healthcare, PTO, and sick days, housing stipend
Children: 4, 6, and 8 years old
Pets: Golden Doodle and Golden Retriever
Bay Area Region: Other
Family based in the Lake Tahoe area (based in Truckee) is seeking an enriching, outdoor-loving, and team-oriented nanny/family assistant to help take care of their three children, ages 4, 6, and 8 years old. Their ideal person has a love for the outdoors and all Tahoe has to offer!
The role will be a mix of family assisting support tasks while the children are in school, as well as creating an enriching environment for the children in the afternoon and evenings. The family is excited for their nanny/family assistant to foster their children’s executive functioning skills by involving them in activities like tidying their personal spaces and ensuring their school materials are organized. The family will value a candidate with an all-hands-on-deck mentality to tackle various family and household tasks such as running errands, creating grocery lists and meal calendars, children’s laundry, and general tidying.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time 45 hours per week with the general schedule being Monday to Friday from Noon to 8 p.m.; Saturdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; one full weekend off each month. Flexibility for evenings / travel will be asked in advance.
Start Date: The position will begin as soon as the family finds the perfect fit!
- 2 years minimum experience as a nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Driving is required for this role and a vehicle will be provided while on duty.
- Comfortability and experience driving in the snow will be key, as well as confidence swimming and caring for children in/around water.
- 3 years of childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Skiing experience a plus!
- Experience and confidence driving in the snow
- Confident caring for children in/around water
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
- Create an enriching, stimulating, and safe environment for the children to grow
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings
- Provide assistance with after school pick ups, routines, and homework as needed
- Prepare lunches/snacks and provide basic meal prep for dinners for the children
- Various child-related household tasks including laundry and tidying of common areas
- Various family assisting tasks including running errands and organization as needed
- Light pet care
- Excellent communication
- Strong swimmer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.