Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Part-time 2 Days/Week Nanny for Baby in Potrero Hill, San Francisco
Schedule: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; 2 days/week (candidate’s choice: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
Salary Amount or Range: $28-$30 / hour, D.O.E.
Children: 2 children (8-month old and 3-year old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Family in Potrero Hill with two children (8-months and 3-years old) needs a caring, fun, active nanny for their 8-month old son.Their toddler is in school full-time from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. The family may need occasional help with their toddler, but care is primarily for their baby. This family’s ideal candidate is engaging, is familiar with child development and will help with milestones.
They’re seeking a candidate for two full days a week and are flexible on which days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday). They’d love someone who is flexible to changing the days week-to-week, but this is not a requirement. Responsibilities include all child-related care as well as household duties such as tidying up, children’s laundry, light cooking and meal prep.
Candidate should be comfortable with one stay-at-home parent.
– 2 years minimum working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Fluency in Spanish a plus, but not required
– Warm personality
– Takes initiative
– All child-related care including feeding, diapering, bathing, naps, changing, etc.
– Planning outings to the park, library, etc.
– Children’s laundry
– Meal prep and light cooking for children
– Light tidying of common areas and children’s areas
– Knowledge of child development
– Familiar with developmental milestones
– Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.