Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Menlo Park CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Personal Assistant – Home Organizer
Schedule: 8 to 20 hours a week with a monthly guarantee for your availability
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour
Children: Four children
Bay Area Region: South Bay
This busy executive is seeking a part time personal assistant to coordinate home schedule with his business schedule at his office working alongside his Executive Assistant of 15 years.
This is a new position for the household. Although they have a housecleaner they need a Personal Assistant who loves to organize closets, drawers, and paper for a busy family of 6 persons.
The personal assistant will manage the dry-cleaning and closet wardrobe for the gentleman of the household assuring that favorite clothing is ready to wear and available.
Other duties will include scheduling and meeting vendors for home repair and maintenance, coordinating personal and business schedules with the employer’s Executive Assistant,
arranging for a handyperson to assemble exercise equipment, etc. The employer is building a new home and may have you meet with contractors and collect and organize invoices for payment.
It would be great if the person hired would create a filing system for important communication and documents for the household.
- 3 years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Superb organizational skills
- Cross-platform capabilities
- Manage personal and business calendar
- Manage principal’s wardrobe (dry cleaning, refreshing closet, making sure clothing is well maintained and ready to wear)
- Purchasing household goods and organizing household inventory
- Oversee vendors for home repairs and maintenance
- Meet with contractors
- Manage invoices
- Tech savvy
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication both oral and written
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.