Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Personal Assistant/Household Manager for Family in San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4pm + very occasional work at night and on the weekend
Salary Amount or Range: $120,000/year D.O.E. + benefits (vacation, sick pay, medical insurance)
Children: two children
Pets: one dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A lovely couple with homes in San Francisco and Sea Ranch is seeking a Household Manager/Personal Assistant. Family consists of two working parents, one kid, one on the way, and one dog. They are searching for a new member to join their team and serve as an integral part of their lives. The last person in this role worked with them for 5 years and is moving on. This role is the glue that makes their lives work!
The person in this role will manage their two houses — one in Sea Ranch and one in San Francisco — including the coordination of all maintenance, new construction, gardening, cleaning, etc., and the logistics of their lives ranging from bigger project management for events or travel or new initiatives they are taking on, to daily and weekly tasks like scheduling personal appointments, dropping off dry cleaning, going through the mail, etc. This person is also involved in their finances and in occasional work-related projects. They are looking for someone who is proactive, detail-oriented, optimistic, hyper-organized, has exceptional follow through, and is happy to pitch in and get their hands “dirty” on any task. Ideally, they would like someone who is looking for a long-term role. They love teaching and coaching people and supporting their dreams so for the right candidate there will be great growth opportunities both as part of their family staff but also in their businesses.
- 2 years minimum related experience with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish preferred (nanny, housekeepers and contractors speak Spanish)
- Valid driver with clean record and reliable vehicle; a car is necessary for this role
- Comfortable with (or love) dogs and kids
- Exceptional follow through
- Happy to pitch in and get hands “dirty” on any task
- Seeking long-term commitment
- Coordination of all maintenance, new construction, gardening, cleaning, etc.
- Bigger project management for events or travel or new initiatives
- Daily and weekly tasks like scheduling personal appointments, dropping off dry cleaning, going through the mail, etc.
- Finances and occasional work-related projects
- Vendor management
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep
- Occasional dog walking
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.