Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Los Altos Hills CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Personal Assistant – Household Manager for young family in Los Altos Hills
Schedule: Monday to Friday availability
Salary Amount or Range: $130k Salaried
Children: household has small children
Bay Area Region:
This is a great opportunity for a family assistant- personal assistant who is seeking a growth opportunity and wants to move into a position as a Personal Assistant- Household Manager.
Our clients have a very busy business lifestyle and 3 young children. They are seeking to hire their first Personal Assistant- Household Manager and seek a person with 3 to 5 years experience supporting a growing family.
The personal assistant should be able to work on site and remotely . Must be an expert using Google Gmail and Google docs and should be able to coordinate schedules with Principals EA as well as set up and manage household calendar.
- Must enjoy working in a household with small children
- Must be an expert in technology using primarily Google Calendar and Google Docs, and have competence in using other software platforms
- Must be able to legally work in the United States and have a valid drivers license with a personal vehicle available for work.
- Fluency in English
- College degree preferred
- Must be pro-active and anticipate needs of principle
- Should be comfortable documenting daily, weekly work progress reporting
- Should have experience working remotely and on site and offer 24/ 7 availability when
- Comfortable working remote and on-site
Household Management Duties:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the property and residence to maintain both the interior and exterior care year round of the household.
- Scheduling and supervision of trades, vendors and seasonal maintenance contracts.
- Overseeing outside vendors and construction projects
- Managing and overseeing electronics and updating technology as needed
- Running of errands and grocery shopping.
- Managing pantry, and household inventories
- Vehicle management (cars, utility vehicles) . Booking Service, making sure cars are clean.
- Organize and assist family in packing and unpacking for travel.
Personal Assistant duties:
- Planning and assisting with regular family events and guest visits either working with Event Planner or on own
- Plan and coordinate seasonal wardrobe with Personal shopper
- Research locations and activities for family vacations coordinating with professional travel agency.
- Manage logistical daily schedule for family members and book appointments as needed
- Scheduling date nights and coordinating with EA to assure location and time . Research restaurants and offer choices to principal
- Manage the Family Calendar and coordinate with EA
Additional Duties could include:
- Regular work progress reporting, expense reporting and general close communication with principals including possible travel to meet the principles
- Driving principals and family to and from airport and prepping the residence for family guests
- Human Resource tasks related to the employment of housekeeper, cook, nanny and babysitters, )( ie. process time to payroll service)
- Excellent planner
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.