Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Positive, Development-Focused Nanny for Infant in Corona Heights, SF [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$37/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 10-month-old baby
Pets: 1 medium-size hypoallergenic dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A family in Corona Heights in SF is looking for a positive, loving nanny for their 9 month old daughter. This person will be focused primarily on caring for their baby. Responsibilities include all child-related care such as planning fun developmental activities, preparing/washing bottles, cooking solids, child’s laundry, tidying the nursery and keeping play and common areas tidy. Additional duties include some household tasks as time permits (family laundry once per week, watering the plants, and loading/unloading the dishwasher).
The family prefers to find someone who would be open to traveling with them as they take a domestic trip once a year (for a week) and go to Lake Tahoe on the weekends and for a month during the summer.
Ultimately the best person for them is passionate about child development, engaging, proactive and looking for a family they can grow with!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fully COVID-vaccinated (including booster)
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide car for future work-related driving)
- Willingness to travel with the family
- Passion for child development
- Attention to detail
- Experience with infants – toddlers
- Knowledge of developmental milestones
- Can make a long term commitment (at least a year, ideally longer)
- Engage, play and plan activities for baby based on their development
- Keeping to schedule (eat, rest, play)
- Prepare baby’s bottles and solids
- Child’s laundry
- Family laundry once a week
- Light housekeeping: loading/unloading the dishwasher, water plants
- Keep nursery and common areas clean and organized
- Walk the dog
- Excellent communication
- Child development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.