Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Presidio Heights Family In San Francisco Seeks Full Time Family Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 12-8pm with flexibility, must love travel
Salary Amount or Range: $100-$120k DOE plus health stipend and standard benefits
Children: 8 year old and 3 year old
Pets: small dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Busy family of four in the Presidio Heights neighborhood of San Francisco is seeking a fun and experienced afternoon family assistant to join their household.
The family leads a busy/full lives and are looking for an extremely competent, experienced, playful, creative and joyful nanny to join them on their adventure.
They appreciate a nanny/family assistant who will take the lead in shaping adventures for their daughters on a regular basis, researching and trying new things, ensuring that they get exposed to lots of reading, physical activity and happiness.
They want their nanny to feel part of the family, being a critical part of our team. They highly prize open communication and your own creativity in helping them raise their daughters.
Summer Schedule (Camps & Travel):
Family will have a full summer planned and are excited for someone who wants to join them for the adventure!
3 or more years of experience working in a private home with verifiable references
Communication & Technology:
• Use email and texts to adjust schedule and communicate issues; phone as well, but preferably mostly for urgent matters
• Text photos and updates about her daily to us
• Be comfortable with technology like shared calendars (for scheduling) and other communication technology needs
• While family prefer for you to have a car (given being in Sonoma this summer), They can provide you with a car to use for childcare purposes if needed (along with car seats and boosters).
o In SF, their home is within walking distance to parks and a block from the water. Classes are all walking distance from our home.
• You are required to have a current drivers’ license and safe driving record.
• You will be provided with free lodging and groceries (a private guest suite or guest house, depending on where we are traveling), including all utilities (electric / gas, cable, internet) in both Sonoma and LA this summer.
Must have Covid vaccination and booster
• Eating: preparing healthy, simple meals & snacks for both girls daily
• Groceries: handling bi-weekly grocery orders via Instacart or in person
• Language: reading to three year old daily, conversing with her to help develop her language. Eight year old is already an avid reader but prefers to be read to at bedtime.
• Physical activities: daily walks around the neighborhood and city with younger child, as well as trips to the park. Swim, soccer and tumble classes for older child. Other homes in LA and Sonoma both have swimming pools so nanny must be comfortable in the water with children.
• Social: schedule and supervise playdates with other kids.
• Health: take the girls to dentist / pediatrician appts as needed.
• Bathing and personal care: regular baths and showers, trimming of nails, brushing teeth.
• Laundry: regular upkeep of the childrens’ laundry.
• Cleaning: tidy kid rooms, the playroom, and other common play areas as needed. Load and empty dishwasher regularly, keep counters clean. Vacuum up crumbs as needed. NOTE: Existing maid service comes every week – this is more to keep spaces tidy.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.