Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Presidio Heights Family Seeks Full Time Housekeeper
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
Salary Amount or Range: $45-$50/hr DOE with $500/mon medical stipend, PTO and discretionary bonus
Children: 17, 15, 13 and 7 years old
Pets: 1 dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Warm and busy San Francisco-Pacific Heights family is looking for a full-time Housekeeper to join her team. The ideal candidate will be honest and trustworthy and will understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and discretion. Candidates should also be highly organized, proactive, and self-sufficient as they will be solely responsible for the daily cleaning of the home. The family has 4 older kids but no childcare is involved in this position. The family has a full time nanny/family assistant who lives in the home. The live-in nanny is not responsible for any housekeeping duties but focuses solely on the children and family assistant duties.
The client would love for someone to jump into the role and create the structure and schedule for daily cleaning. It’s very important that the hired Housekeeper has strong communications skills and can take feedback well from the client. This is a happy work environment – only those candidates who are looking to contribute to the positive team environment and seeking a long-term fit, should apply.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Please note: the client is flexible and will accommodate the schedule that works best for the hired Housekeeper
- Location: Candidates should live within a commutable distance to San Francisco
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stocking and deep cleaning bathrooms weekly.
- Cleaning and wiping the kitchen daily, cleaning out refrigerator, organizing/stocking refrigerator and pantry as needed, wash dishes, load, and unload dishwasher
- Cleaning the family room and eating area daily.
- Cleaning bedrooms, making beds. Changing sheets weekly.
- laundry, e.g. washing, folding, and putting it away (towels, clothing, bedding etc.)
- Organize household closets and supplies.
- Take out garbage cans and bring back in
- Special projects as needed related to cleanliness and maintenance of the home
- Light pet care – small dog
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in private homes with fine furnishings and antiques.
- Must be ok navigating stairs in the four story home (10k sq ft plus)
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with the client, other staff members, and occasional vendors.
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be legally able to work in the US
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check
- $45+ per hour | DOE
- Healthcare stipend
- 10 days of paid vacation
- 5 paid sick days
- Paid federal holidays
- Yearly wage reviews and discretionary year-end bonus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.