Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: REDWOOD CITY CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Proactive and Engaging FT Nanny for Family of 5 in Redwood City (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: newborn, 2.5-year-old and 4-year-old
Pets: 2 dogs
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A family in Redwood City is seeking a full-time nanny to help care for their three children (newborn, 2.5 and 4 years old). They have a morning nanny who works from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. so this person should be a team-player as there will be a few hours of overlap during the day. Their ideal person is engaging, energetic and young at heart! Someone who loves to play, is proactive, collaborative and willing to travel (1-2 weeks a year) will be the best fit for them. Mom is on maternity leave for a few months, but will eventually return to work. Both mom and dad work remotely from home but have a designated office space in the basement.
Duties include helping with pick-up from school, planning afternoon activities, partnering with the 2nd nanny during lunch and nap time, handling family laundry, preparing simple meals (ideally enough for the parents to have dinner), keeping children’s areas and common areas tidy, and helping with bedtime routines.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- COVID vaccinated + boosted
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle)
- Comfortable caring for multiple ages / children
- Collaborates well with others / is a team player
- Young at heart
- Interested in children and their needs / is empathetic and loving
- Can make a long term commitment
- Must be willing and flexible to travel 1-2 weeks a year (usually Tahoe or Yosemite, but possibly international post-pandemic)
- Childcare for one or all three children
- Engage with children, plan fun activities
- Help with picking up older children as needed from school
- Work with AM Nanny to help with lunch, naps, etc.
- Meal prep
- Family laundry
- Wipe down table/counters and sweep up floor after lunch
- Take out compost/trash if needed
- Clean children’s lunch boxes
- Prep backpacks / lunchboxes for the next day
- Keep play areas and children’s rooms tidy (organize / pick up toys, make beds, etc.)
- Help with bedtime (bathing, brushing teeth, reading, etc.)
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.