Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Belvedere CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Proactive & Independent FT Family Assistant in Belvedere (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour, D.O.E. + standard benefits
Children: 11 and 14 years old
Pets: 1 hypoallergenic dog
Bay Area Region: Marin
A busy, easygoing household in Belvedere is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented family assistant. This person will largely be responsible for household tasks with some light childcare. Childcare duties include preparing breakfasts and snacks and lunches for the kids, driving them to and from after-school activities, coordinating play dates, supervising homework, etc. Household assistance requires meal planning and preparing dinner for the family, general light housekeeping, scheduling home maintenance as needed, running errands, family laundry, and pet care for their dog.
Their son is 11 years old and is very active and involved in sports. Their daughter (13 years old) is also athletic, enjoys hanging out with her friends and would love their FA to be hip and down-to-earth.
The family’s ideal FA is a self-starter who doesn’t need much direction and is great at noticing what needs to get done and tackling it. Someone who genuinely enjoys helping with simple but important household tasks with less emphasis on childcare would be the best person for them.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a family assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID, TB and Tdap vaccinated
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record – must have vehicle for use (family will reimburse for gas)
- Genuinely enjoys household responsibilities
- Exciting, hip, fun
- Casual and feels like part of the family, but is professional
- Self-starter and proactive
- Enjoys cooking
- Looking for long-term commitment (for years to come)
- Preparing kids’ breakfasts, lunches, snacks
- Driving the children to/from school, sports, and play dates
- Coordinate kids’ activities
- Family laundry
- Change bed linens as needed
- Light tidying and straightening up (take out trash, unload dishwasher, etc.)
- Oversee/supervise homework
- Schedule plumber, electrician, etc. as needed
- Run errands (grocery shopping, post office, etc.)
- Meal planning
- Prepare dinner for the family
- Pet care: bathe dog once a week; let out daily
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.