Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Berkeley CA
Job Type: Part Time
Category: Private Office
Position: Professional Seeking Executive-Personal Assistant Berkeley
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 32 Hrs/Week (Some Flexible Remote Work)
Salary Amount or Range: $60-$70/hr DOE + Standard Benefits
Bay Area Region: East Bay
Professional Woman is seeking a Full time Executive/Personal Assistant as her assistant of 11 years has retired. The employer is active in the arts and philanthropy and seeks a discreet assistant to support her daily life and goals.
Daily priorities could include the following:
- Keep the employers calendar and update the calendar daily with any new or cancelled appointments. Assist the employer with reminders of meetings / priority calls, etc.
- Correspondence will include managing the employers email by maintaining a daily record of who emailed and the response. The employer will dictate short replies and the EA/PA will manage the correspondence
- Arrange trips which will include researching locations, the hotels in the area, coordinate travel arrangements and make reservations after selection is made. Booking commercial and private aviation flights.
- Schedule housekeepers and other household employees
- Arrange for household repairs and create a vendor list. Meet vendors and manage repairs
- Reconcile purchases and receipts and send to accounting office. Keep track of and organize payables
- Keep track and organize payables for multiple properties and aircraft. Review bills with employer, create spreadsheet and coordinate payments.
- Purchase groceries and other household goods for home
- Provide oversite and household tasks such as watering plants when employer is traveling
Must have excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
Must have excellent software skills using Microsoft Office Suite and Google docs
Must have own car and live within 30 minutes of employers office in Berkely
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.