Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Category: Private Office
Position: Prominent San Francisco Family Seeks Part-Time Junior level Personal/Office Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10am-2pm or Tue-Friday 9am-2pm
Salary Amount or Range: $30-$35/hr DOE Benefits when position grows to 30 hours
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A unique combination personal and office assistant position has just become available in San Francisco. The position would entail working closely with the Family Office staff in the office and in the client’s home in Pacific Heights. The Personal Assistant will provide professional day-to-day support for the Office Manager and Chief of Staff. Work will also include interaction with the Principals and their family. Work is likely to be a mix of hands-on both in the office and in homes, as well as, some remote work. You should have clear written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate should be an honest team player, with strong collaborative & interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be loyal and should possess a “no job is too small” mentality. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once is a must.
The position will start as 20 hours and increase to more full time as Covid subsides and activities resume.
Tasks to include:
- Perform research and organizational projects for the home, family, & office
- Administrative support, including mail sorting, scanning, and distribution
- Management and submission of expense reports
- Document management including securing signatures
- Assist with entertaining in the home and elsewhere
- Arrange resources (drivers, reservations, etc.)
- Schedule and supervise maintenance of homes and cars maintenance
- Shop for gifts, personal items and home needs
- Handle IT issues for homes and office
- Run assorted errands
- Occasionally take family dogs to/from day care and vet appointments
- Candidates with a valid drivers are preferred
- Current CA notary or desire to become a notary, a plus
- Work will primarily occur in the Bay Area, but occasional trips to the Tahoe area may be required.
2 or more years of experience working in similar environments with verifiable references.
College Degree required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.