Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: PT Cook for Single Busy Professional in South Beach (FILLED)
Schedule: Approx. 20 hours per week (Sunday and Wednesdays and/or Mondays and Thursdays)
Salary Amount or Range: $50-$55 / hour D.O.E. + paid parking
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Seeking a seasoned cook for a single busy professional in SOMA. They also have an elderly mother who occasionally comes to stay once a month or so for a few days and who is vegetarian. They would like someone to come to their home to prepare 5 days’ worth of breakfasts, lunches and dinners. They prefer easy to-go breakfasts, a mix of packed salads and soups for lunch, and meals to heat for dinner.
The cook will be responsible for menu planning, shopping, cooking, organizing the fridge/pantry and cleaning. The client is a foodie and has a few tried-and-true favorites, but is open to anything and everything. Meals do need to be relatively healthy, low in sodium and low in fat. They are mostly plant-forward but do consume some meat and dairy. Allergies include eggplant and raw apples. Kitchen is galley-style and is fully equipped (Vitamix, Kitchen Aid stand mixer, sous vide, air fryer, etc.).
Client will pay for parking.
- 2 years experience working as a professional private cook/chef with verifiable references
- English fluency
- Formal training / certification
- Experience preparing low-sodium meals
- Experienced with a wide-variety of cuisines
- Maintains high-level of cleanliness and organization
- Menu planning once a week / submit for approval
- Grocery shopping
- Keep kitchen exceptionally clean
- Organize / stock fridge and pantry
- Prepare easy grab and go breakfasts
- Prepare packed lunches (soups, salads, hot meals)
- Prepare dinners with instructions for warming
- Excellent communication
- Time management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.