Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Oakland CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: PT Detail-Oriented Household Manager / Nanny for Family in Oakland (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 15-20 hours per week (flexible to candidate’s preference)
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. guaranteed hours
Children: 4-year-old girl
Bay Area Region: East Bay
A family in Oakland is looking for someone to join their village as a detail-oriented House Manager / Nanny to help with organization and light childcare. This person will be largely responsible for handling general tasks, managing vendors and household organization. This person will also be responsible for driving their daughter to or from school which is 25 minutes away in Berkeley. The family can provide a vehicle and requires a clean driving record and ideally previous experience driving children. Their ideal person is a self-starter who notices what needs to be done or fixed or restocked and takes initiative to do so.
The family is flexible in regards to a schedule, but can offer 15-20 hours per week and requires help with either drop-off or pick-off for their daughter who is in school from 8:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. If mornings are preferred, this person would need to start at 7:45 a.m.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a house manager with verifiable references
- Must have previous experience working as a nanny
- Fluency in English
- Must be COVID, TB and Tdap vaccinated
- CPR certified
- Valid driver; must have clean record (family can provide vehicle or candidate can use their own)
- Must either wear a mask inside or take a rapid test 2 x week (supplied by family)
- Must be exercising caution with Covid
- Comfortable with toddlers
- Highly organized
- Kind; friendly
- Feels like part of their village
- Okay with dogs (extended family visit once a month and have a friendly senior dog that they bring with them)
- Keeping household organized: sort through mail, organize the pantry, closets, etc.
- Walk through of home; take note of when things are broken or when they are running low on household items; keeping up on home warranties, etc.
- Coordinate vendors and handyman for household repairs (research, source, schedule and oversee)
- Restocking items for the house (pantry, groceries, etc.), ordering, etc.
- Sourcing and scheduling caterers, landscapers, cleaners, etc.
- Break down boxes
- Take out trash, recycling
- General tidying, picking up (picking up toys, putting items away, wiping down surfaces, sweeping up the floor after daughter has a meal, etc.)
- Household laundry (nice to have – this would be extremely helpful to them)
Additional household management tasks (optional):
- Trip planning
- Client and guest entertainment (organizing activities, making dinner reservations, etc.)
- Drop off or pick up daughter from school 2-3 times per week
- Driving to activities or extracurriculars
- Open to potentially providing childcare if school is closed or for a date night once in awhile (HM/Nanny will be on the rolodex of babysitters, not required but nice if open to occasionally helping with childcare as needed)
- Excellent communication
- Extremely organized
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.