Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: PT Morning Family Assistant Needed for Family in Portola [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday + Tuesday + Wednesday 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. + additional hours depending on candidate’s preference and availability (15 hours guaranteed/week)
Salary Amount or Range: $45/hour D.O.E. + standard benefits
Children: 6 and 9 years old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A single mom in Portola is seeking a reliable Family Assistant to drive her children (ages 6 and 9 years old) to school and assist with household tasks. Duties include grocery shopping, cooking simple healthy dinners for the family, running errands, light tidying, family laundry, organizing, etc.
The schedule is Monday-Wednesday in the morning beginning at 8 a.m. The rest of the hours can be set per the candidate’s availability (e.g.: Mon-Wed 8a-12p or Mon-Fri 8a-11a).
The best person for them is dependable, punctual, and a self-starter. The family is looking for a long-term commitment, ideally at least a year, but can offer some flexibility if a shorter commitment is preferred.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Family Assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Covid-vaccinated + boosted
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related driving)
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be punctual
- Easygoing but professional
- Excellent communicator
- Adaptable – ok with tasks changing day to day
- Enjoys cooking and meal prepping
- Kind, friendly and warm
- Drive children (20 min, includes freeway) to school on Mon, Tues, Wed morning
- Help with grocery shopping and meal planning
- Prepare simple, healthy dinners for the family
- Run errands (mail packages, take the car to get washed or in for repairs, pick up dry cleaning, etc.)
- Light tidying: straightening up, loading/unloading dishwasher, wiping down surfaces, etc.
- Organizing (household pantry, children’s items, etc.)
- Light vendor management (meeting service professionals, etc.)
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.