Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Belmont CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: PT or FT Family Assistant for Household in Belmont
Schedule: 25 – 35 hours/week guaranteed; see details below
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + health stipend
Children: 4 (boy) and 6 (girl) years old
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
Start date: Now through early August
A family in Belmont is seeking an experienced Family Assistant to help with both childcare and household tasks. Their kids (ages 4 and 6 years old) will be attending the same school in the fall and have busy schedules with extra-curriculars. They need someone trustworthy, organized and proactive to pitch in! Duties include driving the children to/from school and activities, family laundry, light tidying, running errands, and potentially cooking/meal prep.
The family can offer 25-35 hours guaranteed each week, depending on the FA’s preference. Someone who has the flexibility to work additional hours is a priority as dad travels quite a bit for work and they would love a full day of help during school closures as well as one evening each week for date night.
This an easygoing, loving family that can offer stability and a long-term commitment. The best person for them is a good communicator and genuinely loves being a Family Assistant!
25 – 35 hours/week guaranteed
• Core hours for childcare are Monday-Thursday 2:30p – 6p and Friday 2:30p-4:30p
• Ideally flexible to stay all day 6-9x per year when there are professional development days, school holidays, etc.
- 2 years’ minimum experience working as a Family Assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish or Italian (nice to have, not required)
- COVID vaccinated + boosted
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide household car for work-related driving)
- Experienced as a Family Assistant
- Easygoing but professional
- Respectful and polite, especially with kids
- Good communicator
- Mirrors family’s parenting style for consistency
- Can make a long-term commitment (at least a year, ideally longer)
- Driving children to/from school and activities
- Light tidying
- Family laundry
- Meal prep / cooking for the family
- Running errands
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.