Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Monte Sereno CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: PT or FT Family Assistant Needed for Full House (Children, Parents, Pets!) in Monte Sereno
Schedule: Monday to Friday minimum 15 hours per week (2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.) / maximum 40 hours per week (9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$43/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 10 and 13 year old girls
Pets: 1 big dog, 4 cats, 3 horses and a few lizards
Bay Area Region: South Peninsula
A family in Monte Sereno is seeking a positive, animal-friendly Family Assistant to help with childcare and household logistics. Their girls are 10 and 13 years old and involved in a variety of afterschool activities (horseback riding, music lessons, fencing, competitive cheerleading, etc.). Responsibilities include driving, running errands, scheduling appointments, tidying, family laundry, meal prep/cooking, and ideally helping with pet care.
They are open to a PT or FT schedule. If PT the hours need to be at minimum Mon-Fri 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. If FT they can go up to 40 hours (Mon-Fri 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) but are open to somewhere in between as well. They would love if this person has flexibility to do longer days when the girls are home from school.
They are looking for at least a year commitment, but this would be a great opportunity for someone looking for long term as they foresee needing help for at least the next 5 years. Ultimately the best person for them is a self-starter, active, outgoing and a great communicator.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Family Assistant with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related driving)
- Must genuinely love working around animals
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Some tech-savviness required (helping get into Google classroom)
- Ideally flexible to help when the girls have off from school (would be amazing but not a deal breaker)
- Calm, friendly
- Exercises good judgement and is a great influence
- Well-spoken and polite
- Energetic, outgoing
- Seeking a long term commitment (at least a year)
- Driving the children from school to activities, appointments, etc.
- Homework help
- Running errands (grocery shopping, taking car(s) to get washed, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Making appointments (doctor, vet, etc.)
- Family laundry
- Meal prep/cooking for the family
- Light help with pets such as driving the dog to the groomer
- If open to pet care that would be a huge plus (scooping litterbox, feeding the cats/dogs, picking up crickets for the lizards, etc.)
- Occasional house sitting (not required)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.