Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Anselmo CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: San Anselmo Family Seeks Full Time Nanny For 10 Month old
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with benefits Flexibility to stay until 9 once a week for date night
Salary Amount or Range: $30-$35/hr DOE
Bay Area Region: Marin
We are representing a wonderful family in San Anselmo who are looking for a nanny for their 10-month-old daughter.
The parents greatly value someone with 3+ years experience as a nanny, who can teach them a few parenting tricks along the way. Ideally, the nanny would bring great energy and ideas to engage and support the growth of their baby through her toddler years, in a way that will help her reach milestones and find joy in every day. They value someone to be responsive to her energy, while also keeping her on a schedule with interactive play, outside time, and resting. The ideal person is open to collaborating with the parents, has transparency in their communication, and patience and compassion in the care of their child.
Mom will still be breastfeeding, so we would like someone who is comfortable sharing the space and also able to give her a bottle when mom is unavailable. They would also love someone who is comfortable with animals ( 2 cats and 5 chickens). The parents work from home and are fully vaccinated and would feel comfortable if you were the same.
Nanny Qualities and Skills Required:
- 3+ years experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- CPR and first-aid certification
- Knowledge of child development
- Be extremely patient, positive, energetic, and hard-working
- Love to play and be outside and get creative!
- Willingness to learn about and bring an anti-racist lens to the caretaking
- Read to child daily
- Singing and interactive play
- Follow nap schedule
- Feed child based on parents’ feeding plan
- Take her on stroller walks outside, weather permitting
- Child’s laundry
- Light housekeeping like tidying and dishes
- Chronicling day for parents
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.