Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: San Francisco Couple Seeks Full Time Personal Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 hours a day, 40 hours a wee
Salary Amount or Range: $100K-$125K DOE with benefits
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
As Personal Assistant you will have full responsibility of assuming the role of House Manager for an active retired couple
The ideal candidate will have a background in private service and will have formal service knowledge understanding and executing outstanding personal service to the couple and their guests.
The couple lives in San Francisco and the personal assistant will have responsibility overseeing all aspects of operations at multiple properties
. Monitor service contracts, review invoices and streamline payment process
- Engage and oversee vendors for maintenance, repairs, and installations of multiple properties
- Create and update household manual in AirTable.
- Track and document projects throughout the year in Trello
- Various administrative tasks utilizing Google Suite
- Inventory, photograph and track extensive wine and china collection
- Inventory and photograph items in multiple storage units
- Research and coordinate restoration/repairs for fine china, crystal, jewelry, and family albums
- Primary contact for interior designers, florists, caterers
- Oversee upgrades for home sale
- Coordinate transportation and installation of artwork between properties
- Prep properties for Principals’ arrival
- Liaison with insurance brokers, financial institutions and private bankers
- Errands, gift-wrapping, wardrobe organization and consignment, car maintenance
- Act as support during special events
- Light cooking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and fluency in English is required.
- Valid Driver’s license, and car available for work errands.
- Excellent software skills with the ability to learn programs quickly
- Digital photography skills for household manual inventory of wine, art, and china collection
- Must have Covid vaccinations before in person interview
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.