Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: San Francisco Family Seeks Seasoned Estate Manager/Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
Salary Amount or Range: $150,000 – $200,000/year + Full benefits
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Investment executive and his wife are seeking an Estate Manager/Personal/Executive Assistant will assist them their day to day affairs, travel, and management of household staff.
This person will be an administrative service professional who possesses a mature and seasoned knowledge of service management systems and also has a familiarity with managing staff as well as multiple homes and properties. This person should possess a working knowledge of human resources, overall knowledge of private transportation and security and understand their role as part of the Family Office team. This person should understand the relationship of service and appropriate private service and business etiquette protocol.
- Personal Assistant Services – Manage the plethora of PA-related responsibilities as requested by the family, including but not limited to travel Itineraries / Arrangements; Concierge Service, dinner reservations, sporting tickets, etc.; Event planning & execution; keeping current on new restaurants, events, hotels, etc.
- Office & Clerical – Schedule/Coordinate all personal appointments and maintain personal calendar; Personal Shopping / Errands; Heavy Calendar Management; Personal Correspondence on behalf of family; back up to Executive Assistant when she is away
- Staff Management and Coordination – Coordination of estate staff, including nannies, housekeepers, driver and a chef, and assisting them with managing other personnel and vendors at multiple residences. Individual will be responsible for organizing work schedules and calendars, training, and manage all service staff required to fulfill all standards for large Estates (and busy families) with multiple residences. They will work closely with Finance/HR to ensure the staff’s adherence to company policies related to expense reports/AMEX, timesheets, etc.
- Property Oversight – Ensures home’s safety of occupants, staff and continued esthetic by overseeing all the elements: deferred maintenance, renovations, new construction, cleaning, and gardening. Responsible for principal’s properties, art inventory and automobiles.
- Fiscal Acumen –Understand budgeting and cost control; expense reporting.
- Interpersonal Aptitude – Communication skills, tact, and charm are requisites for success in the world of hospitality.
- Human Resources – Assisting the organization with human resource functions and compliance with relevant laws, polices, etc.
- 5+ years experience as Executive and/or Personal Assistant or equivalent role within a family office
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in small office with minimal supervision in a team atmosphere
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Possess good attitude and be able to work in a changing environment with a steady demeanor.
- Exceptional common sense with discretionary decision-making ability
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and initiative
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be flexible and be able to assist the executive and his wife on weekends, as needed
Must be loyal, extremely organized, and always available. (This position has some 24/7 aspects.) Must be comfortable performing a variety of tasks, with no task being too small.
The position may involve occasional travel to the principal’s properties, usually in advance of visits. The family generally travels with their chef and child-related staff.
The Personal/Executive Assistant reports to the President.
Additional notes on the position:
- Office located in financial district in San Francisco
- Hours will include office hours and work remotely on evenings and weekends as needed (most offsite work time is spent answering emails regarding travel, dinner and event logistics.)
- Position includes the following benefits:
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and LTD insurance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.