Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Savvy Nanny for Mountain-loving Jet-Setting Family in Pac Heights / Sun Valley, ID [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: 40/hour DOE + Standard benefits (10 days paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + Health stipend
Pets: 2 x dogs
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Two busy working professionals are seeking a full-time nanny to care for their 4-month-old daughter. They would love an experienced nanny who has worked long-term for families and is knowledgeable and confident caring for newborns to toddler-age children. Their ideal person is a career nanny, who is proactive, outdoorsy and enjoys being full-charge!
The family has a second home in Sun Valley, Idaho and would like their nanny to join them while vacationing there (usually 4-6 weeks out of the year).
This person should love dogs as they have two, and have flexibility to work later occasionally if needed.
- 5 years minimum working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Multilingual welcome, but not required
- Must be CPR Certified
- Must have up-to-date vaccines: Covid, T-dap and TB
- Must be comfortable with dogs (family has dog walker)
- Safe and valid driver with clean driving record (family has household car for use while working)
- Must be able to travel with family to second home in Idaho (4-6 weeks/year)
- Very experienced with newborns
- Flexibility to stay later if needed
- Confident, can-do attitude
- Genuinely loves working with children
- Can make a long-term commitment and grow with family
- Active and outdoorsy
- All child-related care (feeding, napping, bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Prepare, sanitize and wash bottles
- Lead transitions (to solids, implementing schedules, etc.)
- Child’s laundry
- Light housekeeping
- Help out with household as needed
- Background or interest in Early Childhood Education
- Familiar with developmental stages (newborn-toddler)
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.