Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: SF Family of Four Seeks Full-Time Nanny (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday, Thursday and Friday 3-9pm, Two weekdays off (prefer Tuesday and Wednesday), Saturday 3-8pm and Sunday 4-9pm
Salary Amount or Range: $90k/year plus vacation, holidays and health care
Children: 2 boys (5 and 6 years old)
Pets: 1 cat and 1 hamster
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A fun, creative family of four with 2 elementary school boys, 5yo and 6yo, (plus a cat and hamster) is looking for a dedicated, active, flexible nanny to prioritize our boys and help our part time assistant and our housecleaner with the smooth running and assistance of the household. We want to work with you to make our home a happy, vivacious place that supports the kids’ development and nourishment, as well as allowing mom and dad to thrive in work and life.
Good driving record is required, and we are open to leasing a vehicle if necessary. Position is live-out.
Compensation: $90K a year with standard benefits (including health care) and potential for meaningful yearly raises based on performance. Standard holidays, although it is expected that some school holidays will require travel with the family.
-Travel with family on family trips (likely 3-4 trips per year) and manage child care during those periods (extended hours likely). Some international travel expected.
–If mom and dad are traveling together (without kids), full time on-site childcare will be required
-When either parent is traveling additional responsibilities will be assigned
–Follow and add to family calendar as needed (google calendar).
–Work quickly to handle emergencies as they might come
–Take care of pets when needed
– 3 years minimum working as a private nanny with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Must be Covid-vaccinated
– TB and Tdap vaccines up to date
– CPR certified
– Safe and valid driver
- Pick up kids after school (and occasional morning drop offs) along with driving to after school activities.
- Make school lunches and prepare backpacks for after school activities, as well as make healthy pescatarian dinners
- Do family laundry as well as dishes in between house cleanings, which we have twice a week
- Supervise and put down kids for bi or tri-weekly date nights (including dinner and baths)
- Supervise kids from 4-8pm, 5 days per week (make their dinners and lunches for school the next day).
- Be prepared for emergency childcare if mom or dad need last-minute help
- Additional responsibilities to support household as needed
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.