Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: SF Family Seeks Engaging and Fun Nanny for Two Girls (FILLED)
Schedule: Thursday through Sunday: ~9am to ~7pm at a minimum (40 hours)
Salary Amount or Range: Up to $120k annually DOE + Standard Benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + health insurance
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
SF family of 4 seeks a full-time nanny for their two girls who are in first grade and soon to be preschool. The children are involved in several extracurricular activities. Mom and Dad have very busy schedules and are looking for someone who is extremely competent, experienced, playful, creative and joyful nanny to join in on their adventure and be apart of the family. The family would love a nanny who will take the lead in shaping adventures for their daughters on a regular basis, researching and trying new things, ensuring that they get exposed to lots of reading, physical activity and happiness. They view the nanny as part of their family and parents greatly prize communication and your own creativity in helping them raise their girls.
• Thursday through Sunday: ~9am to ~7pm at a minimum (40 hours); we may shift some weekend days to start in the afternoon and provide coverage for date nights and social obligations.
• Infrequent Monday – Wednesday support
The family prefers if the nanny has their own car but the family can provide nanny with a car to use for childcare purposes if needed (along with car seats and boosters). The family also has several travel plans for the summer, including a 6-week trip in wine country at the end of the summer, in which they would love for the nanny to join them with and provide proper accommodations for nanny.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny/family assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Driver’s license, safe driving history
- Authorization to work in the US
- COVID Vaccine & Booster Required; COVID conscious
- Tech-savvy to assist in family calendars and other communication technology needed
- First-aid training / child & infant CPR certification
• Healthy meal prep for the girls
• Handling bi-weekly grocery orders via Instacart or in person
• Daily reading and planning educational, age-appropriate activities for the girls
• Pick ups and drop offs to the girls activities like soccer, swim lessons, etc.
• Schedule and supervise playdates with other kids.
• Take the girls to dentist / pediatrician appts as needed.
• Bathing and personal care: regular baths and showers, trimming of nails, brushing teeth.
• Children’s laundry
• Cleaning: tidy kid rooms, the playroom, and other common play areas as needed.
• Load and empty dishwasher regularly, keep counters clean.
• Send photos and updates to parents
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.