Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Split Shift Nanny/Family Assistant for 3 Kids in Noe Valley, San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m.-9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.-6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $28-$30 per hour; DOE
Children: 3 (10, 8 and 6 years old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
This family is looking for full or part time nanny care for their children as well as family assistant help. Their children are in school full-time – ages 10, 8 and 6 (girl, girl, boy). They’ve been fortunate enough to have two nannies only over the past 10 years, but both have now transitioned to other callings. Both parents work full time, so finding someone who can assist with family errands, managing the household and dinner prep/cooking would be ideal.
The family prefers a candidate who can do the split shift, but is open to shifting the position to just afternoons for the right candidate Their priority is finding someone with the right temperament and experience to handle three kids. The oldest likes to help in the kitchen, needs help organizing her homework and is active after school. The middle child is easy going, and their youngest has various after school activities as well.
– 3 years minimum working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Clean driving record / experience driving children
– Active, engaging
– Warm, kind personality
– Helping with morning routine (getting kids ready for school and dropping them off)
– Running household errands (groceries, dry cleaning, etc.)
– Keep home organized / tidy
– Pickup kids from school / transport to after-school activities
– Assist with homework
– Prep dinner
– Excellent communication skills