Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Stellar Nanny Needed for 3 Children in Pac Heights
Schedule: Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $30/hour + Standard benefits
Children: 8 month old, 2.5 and 4.5 year old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Growing family is seeking a full-time nanny with experience caring for their three children: 4.5-year-old (girl), 2.5-year-old (boy) and 8-month-old baby. The family is planning to have another child in a year or so. This is a multi-staffed home with a second nanny (who works the afternoons/evenings). Everyone gets along well and their looking for another person to complement the household dynamic. Their ideal candidate is fluent in Spanish, positive, has a reliable vehicle for getting to/from work, and is able and willing to travel internationally a few times a year. Must have experience working with newborns and multiple children.
The nanny will be responsible for taking the children to and from preschool, caring for the infant, planning indoor and outdoor activities, preparing child’s meals, helping with laundry, loading/unloading the dishwasher, making beds, etc.
- 4 years minimum experience working as a nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Spanish speaking
- Must drive and have reliable vehicle for getting to and from work (family can provide household car for driving children)
- Comfortable driving kids
- Experience with multiple children
- Experience with newborns
- Must be able / willing to travel domestic and international
- Engaging, interacting
- Positive / upbeat energy
- Respects family privacy / professional boundaries
- All child-related care
- Driving children to and from preschool / activities
- Planning indoor / outdoor activities
- Children’s meals
- Tidying (making beds, straightening up children’s spaces and common areas, unloading/loading dishwasher, etc.)
- Travel with family international / domestic (usually 2 weeks at a time)
- Communicative with parents
- Proactive during downtime
- Takes initiative
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.