Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Los Altos Hills CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: Team-Oriented Estate Manager – Personal Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7:30am-3:30pm (not required to work 24/7)
Salary Amount or Range: D.O.E.
Bay Area Region: South Peninsula
A Los Altos based family is looking for a House Manager – Personal Assistant to join a great team of long-tenured, existing household staff. The ideal person for this job will be a detail-oriented & energetic person who loves organizing an office and home. The job would consist of working with & scheduling household vendors, organizing maintenance lists, and managing household inventory. Every day comes with new challenges – this team is looking for someone who is energetic and adaptable and gets along well with others.
This is a long-term employment opportunity.
- 3 years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
- Property management experience preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, Email, Google Docs/Sheets/Calendar, Emailing/Texting of photos (repair documentation) and Amazon ordering
- Very detail oriented – Enjoys making lists & managing tasks of team, loves to organize, great follow up & follow through ability
- Property Management experience a plus
- Write thank you cards, instructions for vendors, update policies and procedures for households
- Vendor Management
- Scheduling & meeting with vendors who come to service equipment at the house, checking that projects are done well & in a timely manner
- Walking grounds to check on landscape issues/email landscape team if issues are found
- Managing Household Inventory
- Amazon/product ordering, reconciliation of orders & returns management
- Inventory management of household supplies
- Ability to research online for products and check reviews of products
- Management of Household Maintenance
- Work with contractor on servicing list (i.e. grouting needed, appliance repair appointments, window washing, etc.)
- No need to fix things, just need to create and manage a daily list, make sure work gets done quickly and regularly follow up with notes.
- Organize car servicing (spreadsheets of repair schedule) for errand runner who takes cars in for regular servicing/repairs
- Management of Household Paperwork; Personal Assistant
- Scan/file and general office organization
- Sort and open mail; help with general emailing and paperwork needs
- General House Organization
- Organize housekeeper, errand runner & maintenance man’s extra tasks to keep house organized inside and out
- Ability to be hands on & work as teammate in cross-functional management role
- Work with task binders to organize daily tasks/priorities for team
- Unplanned daily miscellaneous tasks
- Strong calendaring
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.