Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Tiburon CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Tiburon Family Seeks Awesome Family Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hr on payroll plus vacation, holidays, sick days and medical stipend
Children: 3 and 7 year old
Bay Area Region: Marin
Our wonderful return clients are seeking a new Family Assistant to join their family. The family’s ideal candidate is warm, proactive and fun and very on top of Covid safety protocols. One family member is high risk so safety is of the utmost importance. Both parents work for home indefinitely. They have two children ages 7 (g) and 3 (b) years old. Childcare will mostly revolve around the 3 year old boy as his sister is attending school on campus (outdoor classrooms/half the size). The 3 year old is also attending school 2 days a week for 2 hours only.
2 or more years of experience working in a private home with verifiable references
Fluency in English, college degree
- First and foremost, very conscientious about Covid safety, ie maintain a very small pod and limits activities such as grocery shopping in stores, and going to restaurants.
- The job is very much a full family assistant job, not a nanny with a few household chores. Attitude around this is important.
- The family would love someone who is caring in nature, who wants the job environment to operate like part of a family. Care that’s given is equally reciprocated.
- Family is primarily in Tiburon, occasionally in Sonoma. Ability to go to Sonoma if needed.
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must swim
- Must be fun, playful, caring, warm and high energy as 2 year old loves to run around and be outdoors.
- Light meal prep, make a sandwich, warm up a casserole etc.
- There will be dishes and laundry and light tidying up only. No HEAVY cleaning
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.