Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Unique PA Household Assistant + Nanny Role in Cole Valley, San Francisco
Schedule: 30-40 hours per week, Wednesday – Saturday (Flexible for right candidate)
Salary Amount or Range: $33-$40, DOE (See below for details)
Children: 2.5 and 5 year old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
This is a unique, flexible opportunity! This family would ideally like to find a combination Personal Household Assistant and Nanny, however they are willing to split the position into two separate roles if it means finding the right candidate(s). The family already has a full-time nanny, so they are looking for supplemental childcare as well as help with household responsibilities.
For the Personal Assistant / Combo role ($35-$40 / hour): In addition to childcare (see Nanny role for details), this individual will be tech-saavy, assist with vendors, food prep, making dinner, processing mail, travel research, calendaring and registering the kids for activities and filling out forms.
For the Nanny role ($33 / hour): The family has a 2.5 year old in pre-school and a 5-year old who will be home schooled beginning this Fall. Their ideal nanny has a gentle approach, interest in education, and can go with the flow. This person must be available for domestic travel and one international trip a year. Candidate will assist with dinner, school pickups, after-school activities and evening routines.
Both roles offer flexibility on start and end time, but do require availability for at least a half day on Saturday. This is a very loving home and their priority is a candidate with a warm, inviting personality who can make a long term commitment (3+ years).
– Minimum 2 years working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Educational background / interest in education a plus!
– Must be a kind, caring individual
– MUST be able to make a long-term commitment
– Driver required and willing to use own car
– Fluid schedule
– Can go with the flow
– Available for domestic and international travel
– Accept vendors
– Some food prep
– Process mail
– Travel research
– Registering children for activities
– Filling out forms
– School pickups
– Transporting to and from activities
– Assist with dinner/meal prep
– Help with evening/bedtime routine
– Occasional overnights (Will pay an additional flat rate)
– Excellent communication
– Familiar with child development / age-appropriate activities
– Gentle approach to childcare (The family doesn’t condone violence / does not use a punishment/reward system.)
– Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.