Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Mill Valley CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Upbeat, Active FT Nanny for Two Children in Mill Valley (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30/6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $32-$37/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (2 weeks paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 2-month-old + 2-year-old (boys)
Bay Area Region: Marin
Family of four relocating from NY to Mill Valley is seeking an experienced, fun and outdoorsy nanny for their two boys. Care will mostly be for their 2-month-old during the day, but will include care for their toddler when he is home from school. Duties include child-related tasks (preparing bottles and kid-friendly meals, light tidying, children’s laundry, etc.) and picking up their son from school (he attends from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.).
They’d love someone who is comfortable with caring for an infant and toddler, who loves to play and get down on the floor.
This position begins in mid-October as both parents will be working full-time November 1st.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Preference for fluency in Spanish
- Must be Covid-vaccinated
- Must have CPR, TB and Tdap up to date
- Safe and valid driver with clean record
- Fair and gentle, but comfortable enforcing boundaries
- Active, energetic
- Organizing activities
- Loves being outdoors
- All child-related care (changing, feeding, naps, etc.)
- Preparing kid-friendly meals
- Preparing and sanitizing bottles
- Organizing age-appropriate activities
- School pick-ups
- Children’s laundry
- Light tidying pertaining to children
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.