Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Palo Alto CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Upbeat, Engaging FA for Family with 3 Children in Palo Alto
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (33 hours) + 1 or 2 Saturday nights / month
Salary Amount or Range: $30-$35 per hour, D.O.E. (standard benefits)
Children: 3 children (10-year old girl, 7-year old girl, 5-year old boy)
Bay Area Region: South Peninsula
Schedule: 33 hours (Family is flexible to extend to 40 hours depending on candidate’s needs)
Monday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.- 9 or 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Plus Saturday: 1 or 2 date nights / month)
Description: Family of 5 is looking for an engaging, happy, trustworthy Family Assistant to care for their children and partner with mom to divide and conquer daily activities. Their children are 10, 7 and 5 years old. The youngest is in school until 12:30 p.m. and the elder two in school until 3 p.m. The family assistant will be responsible for keeping the home and kitchen straightened and tidy, children’s laundry, prep and pick up kids for after-school activities (such as soccer, gymnastics, piano and softball), organize play dates, meal prep and run occasional errands. Healthy habits are important in this household, so someone who loves to cook and will encourage nutritious eating would be a huge bonus.
Their ideal candidate has an educational background, will assist with homework help and will hold the children accountable for their chores and school work. They would love someone who is active, has excellent communication skills and will enjoy connecting and engaging in intellectual conversation with the children.
Travel: Mom and dad travel for work 2-3 times a year and will need an assistant who is willing to do overnights (2-3 nights max). Someone open to traveling with family once a year would also be appreciated.
Candidate must be a valid driver and have own car for use (family will reimburse for gas).
– 3 years minimum in a similar with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Educational background preferred, but not required
– Must be valid driver with car
– Leads a healthy lifestyle
– Enjoys working with school-age children
– Willing to travel once a year with family
– Available for overnights 2-3 times a year (2 or 3 nights max)
– Tidying / home organization
– Children’s laundry
– Meal prep / make dinner for children
– Pick children up from school
– Drive children to after-school activities
– Hold children accountable for their household chores and homework
– Assist with homework
– Organize play dates
– Run errands as needed
– Excellent communication skills
– Outgoing, excellent interpersonal skills