Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Berkeley Hills CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Vibrant & Phenomenal FT Family Assistant for Household in Berkeley [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Thursday 12PM to 8PM and Friday 7AM to 4:30PM ( 0r 7a-7p with a break in the day) + Occasional nighttime and weekend help with advance notice and during travel)
Salary Amount or Range: $45/hour + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + health stipend
Children: 4 children (ages 1-7 years old)
Pets: 1 x bearded dragon
Bay Area Region: East Bay
Family of 6 in Berkeley is seeking a vibrant, active and friendly Family Assistant to help keep their household running smoothly and provide childcare for four children (ages 1 – 7 years old). Their kids are fun and engaging and their looking for someone fantastic who will plan age-appropriate play that fosters their children’s interests.
In addition to childcare, this person will help with a variety of household/family assistant responsibilities including light meal prep and laundry, organizing children’s spaces and belongings as well as other household organization, running errands, vendor mangement, travel planning and prep, etc.
Someone warm and intuitive who is a career family assistant who isn’t afraid to jump in and who thrives off helping a busy household will be the best fit for them!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Nanny/Family Assistant with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Candidates within local driving distance preferred
- Fully COVID vaccinated
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Valid Driver’s license with clean record
- Models respectful and positive behavior
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Must love organization
- Must be willing to sign an NDA
- Must be a swimmer and a non-smoker
- Warm, intuitive
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Travel is required (domestic and international) usually over school breaks and during the summer – the family also has a second home in Napa
- Comfortable supporting SAHM
- Engaging the children in fun, engaging, and age appropriate play that foster their interests
- Supporting children with discipline and behavior
- Helping in the mornings to get the children dressed and off to school on time
- Drive to/from school and afternoon activities
- Support with dinner and bedtime routines
- Rotate toys in and out to keep children engaged and interested
- Children’s laundry
- Make sure backpacks and school gear is packed for activities
- Help keep the kitchen tidy and orderly by pitching in with bussing dishes, loading and unloading the dishwasher, wiping down counters, packing leftovers, etc. Again this will be a team effort but we expect everyone to pitch in.
- Help the kids maintain clean rooms and playrooms with toys away at the end of playtime, etc.
- Prepare healthy, balanced snacks and meals for children when asked (school lunches every day).
Other misc. responsibilities may include
- Calling and overseeing vendors to help with house maintenance
- Getting the cars washed
- Picking up groceries
- Miscellaneous errands
- Help with entertaining/birthday parties
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.