Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Warm, Genuine Nanny for Infant in Twin Peaks
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 or 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $27 / hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: 10 days paid vacation and holidays)
Children: 1 x 6-month old
Pets: 2 cats and 1 hypoallergenic dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Sweet, first-time parents are seeking a caring, experienced nanny for their baby girl who will be 6-months old in June. Mom and dad are currently working from home, but will be returning to work in June. They’re looking for someone who can help establish a schedule for their daughter and who will enjoy implementing a variety of engaging activities like singing, reading, motor development and outdoor play. Their ideal candidate is flexible, an excellent communicator, and is great with kids!
This nanny will be responsible for family laundry and preparing basic healthy meals for the family (like a simple protein and roasted veggies or pasta).
Nanny must love animals! This family has two cats and a lovable 20 pound golden doodle that the nanny will also be responsible for walking twice a day as needed (the dog is usually in daycare 2-3 times per week).
No travel required.
– 2 years minimum experience working as a nanny in a private household with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Second language, nice to have (Korean-speaker preferred)
– Warm, friendly, genuine
– Excellent communicator
– Experienced with infants
– Must love animals
– All child-related care including: diapering, feeding, changing, bathing, naps, etc.
– Prepare and properly sanitize bottles
– Assist with child-development (transitioning to solids, establishing routines, nap schedule, etc.)
– Plan daily enrichment (singing, reading, dancing, outdoor play, etc.)
– Walk family dog twice daily
– Family laundry
– Light tidying
– Prepare simple meals for family
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiar with stages of child development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.