Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Woodside CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Warm, Loving and Highly Experienced Career Nanny for Family in Woodside (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays), health benefits and 401k
Children: Baby (currently 5 months old)
Pets: 3 x cats
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A family in Woodside is seeking a loving, intuitive and highly experienced career nanny to care for their baby boy (currently 5 months old). They’re looking for someone who very much cares for babies and is deeply invested in their development. Someone who sees nannying as their calling vs. a profession will be the best fit for them. Duties include engaging and planning age-appropriate activities, as well as child-related tasks such as laundry, tidying, and preparing bottles and solids. Their ideal person is knowledgeable in all the stages of child development and can help guide the family during transitional periods for their son.
This person must have flexibility and willingness to travel as the family has a home in NY and OR and usually travels once a month for 4-5 days at a time. Travel will not typically be any longer than 5 nights. This is a long-term position with stability (at least 2 years or more) for the right person.
- 5 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- E.C.E. background (nice-to-have)
- Fully COVID vaccinated (including booster)
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related driving)
- Relaxed and easygoing, but professional
- Highly focused on babies and their development
- Knowledgeable in all stages of development and milestones
- Long term experience working for private families
- Willingness to travel up to once a month, occasionally more, for approximately 4-6 days at a time
- Cares deeply for babies and their development
- Must love cats! A “cat person” is ideal!
- Planning and engaging in age-appropriate activities
- Driving to/from activities and play dates
- Child’s laundry
- Preparing bottles, washing and sanitizing
- Preparing solids (when baby is ready to transition)
- Light tidying pertaining to baby (straightening up nursery, common/play areas, kitchen after meals, etc.)
- Travel with family
- Excellent communication
- E.C.E. knowledge/experience welcome
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.