Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Warm, Loving, Experienced Nanny for Toddler in Pac Heights
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. depending on candidate’s preference + additional hours on occasion (date nights, etc.)
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$40/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 2.5 year old boy
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A sweet, loving family in Pac Heights is seeking a warm, thoughtfull and engaging nanny for their 2.5 year old son who is currently in preschool three times a week (4 hours a day). This person will be responsible for driving him to/from preschool, planning activities and focusing on toddler milestones. Duties are primarily child-related (son’s laundry, preparing his meals, tidying his room and play areas), but they’d love someone to pitch in with some light household tasks too when their son is in school (family laundry, light errands, loading/unloading the dishwasher).
Most importantly they are looking for someone who shares their values; someone kind and gentle who will help their son with his learning journey by continuing to help with his speech and cognitive development.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their “forever” family as they hope to have this person with them for many years.
- 5 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Longevity in prior positions
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (prefer candidate with their own vehicle, but family is flexible)
- Warm, loving and calm personality
- Prioritizes child’s safety
- Energetic and can physically keep up with busy toddler
- Values kindness and thoughtfulness
- Knowledgeable in toddler development and milestones (potty training, transitioning from crib to bed, etc.)
- Looking for long-term commitment (ideally a few years or more)
- Planning age-appropriate activities
- Helping toddler advance his speech and cognitive development
- Driving to/from preschool
- Prepare child’s meals and snacks
- Keep child’s room tidy as well as play areas and common areas
- Light household tasks while child is in preschool (loading/unloading the dishwasher, family laundry, running errands such as picking up dry cleaning or grocery items)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.