Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Mill Valley CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Warm & Outgoing FT Nanny for Infant in Mill Valley
Schedule: Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. + Thursday-Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: Infant boy (will be 3 months in January)
Pets: 1 lovable Golden Retriever
Bay Area Region: Marin
Start date: January 10, 2023
First time parents in Mill Valley are seeking an expereinced, warm, and loving nanny for their sweet newborn son. He is currently 2 weeks and will be about 3 months in January. Their ideal candidate has previously worked with newborns and is looking for a long-term commitment. They’d love to find someone who will be with their family for years to come. Someone who loves to explore, and is personable, kind and outgoing will be the best fit.
The family will be out of town from Mid-December through January 10th and would love to find someone before then. They travel internationally 1 or 2 times per year and would like a nanny who has the flexibility to join them (trips are usually a week or so).
Above all, they’re looking for someone with a gentle, supportive approach to childcare who will partner with the family in raising their beautiful boy!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with newborns with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fully COVID vaccinated including booster
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record
- Loves dogs
- Looking for a long term commitment
- Highly experienced with newborns
- Loving, sociable and personable people
- Gentle, supportive approach
- Engaging with baby and helping him meet developmental milestones
- Plan fun age-appropriate activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Baby laundry
- Light tidying (nursery, common areas, kitchen)
- Prepare, wash, sanitize bottles if needed
- Help with big transitions (nap schedules, solids, etc.)
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.