Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Menlo Park CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Weekend Family Assistant Needed for Family in Menlo Park (FILLED)
Schedule: Flexible / open to discussing: 16 hours guaranteed (Saturdays and Sundays required)
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 1 year old boy
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A growing family in Menlo Park is seeking a Family Assistant to help with a wide variety of household tasks. They have a 1-year-old boy and are planning on having a second child. This role does not require any childcare, but involves both child-related and household duties. This FA will be responsible for washing bottles/pump materials, preparing family/children’s meals, family laundry, errands, organization, light tidying and keeping the kitchen area clean (wiping down high chair, loading/unloading the dishwasher, wiping down counters and light sweeping).
They are very flexible on the schedule, but can guarantee 16 hours/week and require Saturdays and Sundays. They are open to someone working 4 hours or so on each weekend day, and working additional hours during the week. They’re happy to discuss the schedule based on the FA’s preferences.
Above all, they’re looking for someone reliable who is punctual and proactive. Someone who is a self-starter and understands the general duties, but has attention to detail and can comfortably take the lead on accomplishing what needs to get done will be the best fit.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Family Assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record + reliable vehicle (for running errands should the candidate be open to using their own car)
- Reliable and on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in duties (as children get older, family needs change)
- Positive attitude
- Sterilizing baby bottles & pumping equipment
- Cleaning high chair
- Children and family laundry (ideally linens as well, but not required)
- Keeping kitchen/living space tidy
- Loading / unloading dishwasher / doing dishes
- Running errands: grocery shopping, drop off donations, package returns, etc.
- Cooking meals for the family and/or children
- Organization for the household (sorting clothing, donation items, etc.)
- Keeping household and baby/children’s items stocked
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.