Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Atherton CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Wonderful Atherton Family Seeks Full Time Monday-Thursday Nanny/Family Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $110,000/year D.O.E. + standard benefits + full medical + 401k with 3% match
Children: 10, 3 and 2 years old
Bay Area Region: South Peninsula
This wonderful family of 5 in Atherton is seeking a new nanny to join their team! The family has 3 children ages 10, 3 and 2 years old. The care will be mainly for the two younger children as their 10-year-old is pretty self sufficient. Their 3-year-old will also be starting preschool in the fall.
This is a very busy family with two working parents and many moving parts. They operate on a team mentality where everyone pitches in. They prefer the work environment to be happy and supportive, no egos or pretentiousness. The ideal candidate is flexible to travel with the family, engaging and has an educational approach to childcare. This is a multi-staffed household with a full time chef and housekeeper, co-nanny and full time house manager.
- 3 or more years of experience working in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record
- Calm and collected
- Professional, honest, high integrity
- Organized, quick thinker
- Passion for children and household
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
- Educational approach to childcare
- Support the family by caring for the children first and foremost
- Help plan and support educational and age-appropriate activities
- Working in tandem with co-nanny and house manager to ensure smooth running of children’s schedules
- Keep inventory of pantry items, re-stocking groceries, putting away toys and keeping home organized
- Children’s laundry
- Keeping the home running smoothly
- Being a good communicator, understanding the client’s likes and dislike
- Being responsible, efficient, discreet and organized.
- Having a good memory is also a distinct advantage
- Having common sense
- Efficient and excellent multi-tasker
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.