Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Wonderful Calm Engaging Nanny for Family in Pac Heights [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. + one date night per week
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + discretionary annual bonus
Children: 2.5 year old and 4 year old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start: August 15th (ideally but flexible)
A super sweet family in Pac Heights is seeking a positive, calm, engaging nanny for their two children, ages 2.5 (boy) and 4 (girl) years old. Their current nanny has been with them three years but is moving and they’d love to find another wonderful person to work with them longterm and grow with their family over the next few years! Both children are in preschool alternating days from 9 am-1:30 pm (their son attends Tuesdays and Thursdays, and their daughter attends Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays). Their son is easygoing, loves trucks and tools, and keeping busy with lots of different activities. Their daughter loves imaginative play, stories, running and is overall chatty with a great sense of humor. One of the children has a nut allergy, so someone experienced with or comfortable learning to use an EpiPen is important.
Duties include getting the kids ready for school, driving them to/from school and activities as needed, prepare snacks, lunch and dinner for the kids, helping with bedtime routine, and general clean-up (tidying play areas, organizing toys, cleaning up after kid meals, high chairs, etc.).
Their ideal person is looking for a long-term commitment (ideally 2-3 years minimum, or more!), genuinely loves working with kids and has a great can-do attitude. They’d love for someone open to occasional overnights when both parents are away and travel (usually 1-2 weeks during the summer to the East Coast).
- 3 years minimum experience working as a nanny in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related use)
- Genuinely loves working with children
- Consistent in routine/schedule
- Very calm
- Positive attitude
- Present and engaging
- Looking to grow with a family / make a long-term commitment (ideally a few years or more)
- Comfortable learning to use an EpiPen for nut allergy
- Open to occasional overnights/travel
- Getting children ready for school
- Help with driving children to/from preschool and appointments as needed
- Coordinate fun, engaging activities (to parks, museums, etc.)
- Prepare meals and snacks for the children
- General tidying: straighten up toys, kid dishes, load/unload dishwasher, cleaning high chairs, etc.
- Laundry for kids as needed
- Overnights if both parents traveling
- Excellent communication
- Time management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.